If you’ve been looking for a way to achieve perfect hard-boiled eggs, this is the right article for you. Hard-boiled eggs are an easy breakfast food to prepare, but they can sometimes turn out with a few cracks or pimples. Luckily, there’s one easy trick that will guarantee your hard boiled eggs come out as perfect as possible: adding baking soda. It might sound odd, but it does wonders for making sure your eggs are cooked how you want them and not overcooked inside.
Ok, back into it..
Step-by-step guide on how to make perfect hard boiled egg
- Place one or two eggs into a pot of water. Do not use an egg rack in the bottom of the pot, as it will just prevent the shell from steaming/cooking while resting.
- Add a splash of vinegar to the pot and bring to a boil, then let simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for five minutes.
- Gently crack open the boil one egg at a time with a spoon. After that, carefully pour out the water and gently crack open another egg into your blender for less than a minute (to ensure all eggs are well cooked) or cut in half under cold running water if you want them to have more “bite.
- Crack and/or slice open the second egg and then let it sit for at least three minutes before you add your salt (if you want more “bite).
- Add salt to taste.
- I place eggs into the fridge for a minimum of five hours, but overnight is better. Check it every few hours to make sure the eggs have not over stapled their shells.
FAQs about boiled eggs:
1)What are boiled eggs?
- They are eggs that are boiled.
2)How do you make hard boiled egg?
- Use a large pot of water. Pour vinegar into the water. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes then remove it from the heat and let it cool for 5 minutes. Gently crack open one egg into your blender and blend it in a bit until you don’t hear any shells anymore. After that gently fill the rest of the container with hot tap water and let sit for three minutes before adding salt to your liking (it’s usually kosher).
3)What should I do with hard boiled eggs?
- Eat them. (Though they can be used to make egg salad, eggs Benedict, egg sandwiches, deviled eggs and more)