If you’ve ever been to a cocktail bar, you’ll know they offer some delicious milkshakes served in stylish and creative glasses – from whiskey tumblers to margarita glasses. But what if you can’t make your own shake? Don’t worry, I have you covered. In this blog post, I will teach you how to make a perfect milkshake at home and be an expert. Fun fact: It’s easy!
Step-By-Step Guide to make Milkshake
- Make a milkshake. It’s always nice to start off with the basics, especially when it comes to making your own milkshake. The hardest part about making your own milkshake is forgetting how many ingredients go into it. I’m always amazed by how some people simply can’t make a milkshake without vanilla ice cream or chocolate syrup, when it’s such an easy recipe!
2) Add crushed ice to the glass/cup you’ll be counting on for the perfect shake.
3) Add the milkshake. I prefer to use a blender. It’s great because you can quickly add the ice and shake it in the same container. If you don’t have a blender, you can use a glass and just keep shaking.(But what fun is that?)
4) Add some whipped cream on top!
5) Serve with straw/sip it through a bendy straw.
Conclusion: Making your own milkshake isn’t hard at all! Try out different ingredients and combinations, and if you really want to be extra fancy, make your own whipped cream at home.
FAQs about milkshake:
Is milkshake healthy?
-Yes, if taken in a healthy way.
What does creamy mean?
-Some milkshakes are described as creamy and carbonated. Creamy means it has ice cream in it, and carbonated milkshakes have fizzy bits in them, usually from soda or champagne.
How long can you keep milkshake?
-Milkshake will keep for a day up to a week in the refrigerator. The longer you leave it, the more water will evaporate out and make your shake thicker. So if you like a thinner milkshake, serve it right away!
What is more important: Milkshake or its ingredients?
I think the most important thing is choosing the right ingredients and mixer (if using one).