It is not so usual making burger in a grill microwave. In the restaurants, they make burger with a griller. But that does not mean that we can not make an equally tasty burger in a grill microwave oven.
Ok, getting to the topic..
Making burger in grill microwave oven
Burgers usually consist of beef or a vegan substitute, seasoned with salt, pepper, onion, and other seasonings and cooked. Mixing the seasoning evenly throughout the meat will give the burger a more pronounced flavor than merely salting and peppering it. The burger patty is often placed in the grill with oiled grill plates so that it does not stick but can cook evenly.
The quantity of oil used should be controlled, since excess oil makes the burger soggy. It can be rolled out into a thin layer before placing in the grill, which will prevent it from sticking to the grill plates.
The buns are also sometimes grilled to give it an even color and texture. The grill method ensures that both sides of the bun get cooked evenly and there is no underdone part.
- Some common toppings for burgers include lettuce, onions, tomato, pickles, mustard etc.
First of all, if you haven’t got a grill microwave oven, don’t worry! If your kitchen stove top is not equipped with a grill function, you can easily make this burger in an oven or frying pan. Follow these easy steps to create a tasty and succulent burger that might just change the way you cook.
Step by step guide to make burger in oven
- Start by chopping up some lettuce and tomatoes
- Load the bottom half of the hamburger bun with a handful of shredded cheese
- Place one-quarter slice of onion on top of lettuce and tomatoes
- Top off with mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, pickles and chopped bacon bits (optional)
- Place a few single layer onion rings around top of the bun
- Place a 1/4lb ground beef patty on top of the onions and add some grated cheese
- Cook for 1 minute in Sauté or Sandwich setting using pre-set instructions
- Place another slice of cheese on top and microwave for another minute
- Enjoy your juicy, cheesy burger!
Related Page: How to make pizza in a grill microwave oven
Things to avoid while making a burger in grill microwave
- Avoid using crowded equipment while making this burger
- Adding too many toppings to your food will make it difficult to microwave it.
- The tips here are for a standard kitchen microwave oven, it may vary slightly in different models
- This burger can also be made on your stovetop if you do not have a microwave.
Upon reading this blog, I hope that it piques your interest to make the best burger ever! Don’t hesitate to drop us an email if you need any help with this recipe or want to know more about our blog.
Today we learned how to grill a burger in the oven for easy weeknight dinners. To summarize, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the burger on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper, and generously coat it with salt and pepper. Put the tray in the oven for about 17 minutes (check your cookbook for timing).
After taking it out of the oven, place Cheese slices on top of sauceless burgers; then garnish with tomato wedges or slices; lastly, place bun upside down on top of cheese to let it toast.