The truth is there is no “magic bullet” for getting rid of back fat, but it can be done. The good news is that you don’t have to do anything drastic to get your dream body. A few simple, small changes can make a huge difference in how your clothes fit and feel on you. In this blog post, you will go through stepwise guide to loose back fat.
Step-by-step guide on how to loose back fat
- Choose clothes that fit well. Don’t wear anything that is too small or too big on you. If it’s too small, it will pull and strain against your body and if it’s too big, you’ll be swimming in the clothes – neither option looks good.
- Be as active as possible! Exercise cannot be stressed enough as a way to get rid of back fat. The more you do, the more this will become a part of your normal routine since your body will develop a natural craving to be active – it needs exercise to function properly. Start with short, easy exercises aimed at working out those trouble spots first and then increase the pace over time (about 10-15 minutes a day in the beginning).
- Eat healthy. Choose lean sources of protein and fresh fruit and vegetables to get your body moving. Drink lots of water (you will urinate a lot, which means you need to drink more than usual) and cut out simple carbohydrates like soda pop, junk food and other obvious treats for your back fat.
- Take supplements that promote fat loss like CLA cream – this is a great product that is made from a natural fatty acid called conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which has been shown to promote healthy weight loss as part of its complex blend of ingredients designed to support muscle building.
- Exercise: Go to the gym and do resistance training exercises. For your back fat you want to work out the trouble areas like your lower back, abs, hips and chest. There are hundreds of weight-lifting options to choose from at any gym. Pick up a weight that is challenging for you and begin doing bicep curls or pull-ups or an overhead tricep extension. Just start with a weight you can lift for about 5 repetitions and increase the weight over time (a rep is when you lift up and down with the unit). Start slowly until you get used to this new activity (a good rule of thumb is that it takes about 4 weeks before seeing a difference in how much weight you can lift).
If you don’t do exercise, you will not loose the fat that you are carrying around on your back side. You will only build up more muscle and lose more fat by exercising.
- Move around. Stand up and walk around, even if it is just for a few minutes. Get up off the sofa and stretch your legs. Even thirty seconds a day will be enough to help you burn fat. If you can’t get out of your chair, stand at the edge of your chair, put one foot on each side of the chair and extend one leg forward – this will help to strengthen your lower back and get rid of some excess fat around that area too. Also make sure you are properly exercising your abs with exercises like crunches or sit-ups as well as any core strengthening exercises designed for the stomach area including planks, side planks, crunching exercises etc.
- Drink lots of water. Drinking water is essential to keep your body and fat burning in the furnace going. If you are not on a workout plan, then it’s still important to get enough water every day in your diet; however, don’t rely on just drinking it – be sure to actually drink a lot of it! (ideally, aim for at least 3 liters of fluid or more per day)
Why back fat is not good for you?
- Back fat is difficult to get rid of.
- It looks bad in clothes, especially tight clothing that highlights the bulges.
- It can seem overwhelming to get rid of back fat when you have so much of it and it is such a stubborn area where fat can collect. Many people feel like giving up when they look at themselves in the mirror and see the rolls around their waist and backside.
- Many people go through life with back fat because they don’t know how to loose it or how to get rid of it once and for all.
- There are many ways to loose it, but there is only one way to keep back fat off permanently: exercise!
FAQs about back fat
–Is back fat good for you?
Not at all.
–What is the best way to loose back fat?
Use a plan that involves exercise.
–What foods shrink back fat?
There is no one food that will make your skin disappear but you can eat lots of fruits and vegetables which are high in fiber and vitamins. You can also drink plenty of water as water flushes out toxins from the body so you’ll feel better. Avoid refined carbohydrates like white flour, white sugar and white rice because these aid weight gain. Low-fat dairy products are okay too, but keep in mind they do contain calories. Whole grains are good because they take longer to digest, so they won’t make you feel hungry quickly.
Also Read: How to Get a Sleep Faster?