I’ve partnered with Delish for this post in order to help people learn how to cook a chicken breast in a pan.
Even if you don’t know the first thing about cooking, chances are you’ve been asked to make dinner before. And if not, maybe it’s time to give cooking your own dinner a try tonight!
Step-by-step guide on cooking a chicken breast in a pan
- Place a frying pan on the stove
- Turn the heat to medium high
- Season 1/4 teaspoon of salt and a pinch of black pepper to your chicken.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil or cooking spray.
- Place 1 piece of chicken in the pan, skin side down and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat, occasionally turning the chicken over to cook on both sides.
- Remove from heat and place the chicken on a plate. Continue this step until all pieces are cooked through.
- Serve with any veggies you like or just a salad.
FAQs about chicken breast
2) Is Chicken Breast good for you?
3) How many Chicken Breasts can I serve?
- This depends on the size of your family/friends. A good rule of thumb is six pieces per person.
4) Is chicken breast healthy?
- Yes, chicken breast is a low fat meat option with lots of protein and low sodium. Chicken breast has less saturated fat than other cuts of the same type of meat which means it’s healthier than beef, pork or lamb.